Young Ninja Warriors Winter Camps
Young Warriors Winter Camps
In-Person Young Ninja Warrior
About Winter Camps
Join the King’s Camps and Fitness staff for a week of FUN ninja warrior, Parkour, and sports training! Our camps are run in accordance with the state and county guidelines, with general camp procedures as follows:
- The camp will follow the guidelines as they were published at the time of the session’s operation
- Children to be in the same consecutive group
- Children must be between 5 and 12+ years old
- Children must bring their own snacks, water, and lunch
- All children and staff to wear masks at all times
Young Warrior Winter Camp Registration
- Registration must be done online through our website. No walk-ins are permitted.
- Camp registration must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- There are NO refunds on camps and we do not pro-rate tuition for missed days.
- Online waiver, including a Covid-19 Risk and Liability Waiver, must be completed prior to your camp start date.
- For private Ninja Squads (groups of 10 or more) reservations, please email [email protected].
- If you have any questions, our staff will be available to assist you with camp registration. To reach them, simply fill out the form below with your preferences and a staff member will get back to you.
Camps will run on the following dates:
- Winter Camp 1 – December 20-23 (4-days)
- Winter Camp 2 – December 28-31 (5-days_
- Camps run from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- December 20-23
- 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Young Warriors Winter Camp FAQS
- Camps are only offered in one-week increments. We reserve the right to cancel any camp that does not meet capacity or state and county guidelines. You will be notified 48 hours in advance of any cancellation.
- Our staff has worked hard to ensure that all cleaning protocols have been enhanced to meet CDC recommendations for cleaning and sanitization. Our camp structure has been designed to adhere to all local county guidelines. From a drop off/pick up process to regular hand washing throughout the session, we have processes to keep our camp participants and staff safe.
- All of our instructors are 18 years or older, are professionals in their field, are Live Scan verified, and have been trained in obstacle techniques so that children will be safe while having fun.
- Camps are for children aged 5 to 12+. Each day has its own theme so that campers do not get bored. Themes include American Ninja Warrior, Parkour, Gymnastics, and Sports. In addition to skill-building, campers will play fun games including, but not limited to, nerf wars, arts & crafts, music and movement, and outdoor activities. Between each rotation, staff and children will wash their hands.
- Campers will take scheduled water, snack, and lunch breaks (lunch for the morning session only) to ensure their bodies can recharge after learning new techniques. All water, snacks, and lunch must be provided by the camper. No food or water will be provided on-site.
- Unfortunately, no. To limit the unlikely, but potential Covid-19 exposure, parents will not be allowed inside our facility.
- Campers will use a touchless check-in procedure outside our facility and will be escorted inside by a staff member.
- Yes. You must provide all snacks and water for your child.
- Yes. All campers must wear a mask during camp.
- All staff members will also wear masks during camp.
- There are no refunds on winter camps for any reason, including sickness. In the event that you need to cancel a camp reservation or reschedule a session, requests must be made in writing to [email protected]. Requests to reschedule to another session will be considered and approved based on the current capacity of the requested sessions. Any reschedule requests are not guaranteed until confirmed by a staff member.
- Yes, but if your child requires medication, your child must be able to self-administer it. We do not administer medication; however, we will store it daily for your child. Please send us an email at [email protected] if your child will require daily medication. On the first day of camp, please feel free to speak to your child’s coach, who will help your child remember to take his or her medication at the appropriate time.
- Campers must be between the ages of 5 and 12 yrs old to participate in camp. Your child will be grouped with similar children of age to ensure a fun and safe experience.
- No. We are not offering before or after care for winter camps this year.
- Yes. However, you must register for BOTH sessions and notify us by email that you are registering for a full day of camps. [email protected]
- No! No previous experience is required. Our coaches are skilled at breaking down functional movements based on your own child’s level of ninja warrior development. So your child will have fun whether they are trying this for the first time, or have been coming to our Young Warrior’s program for years.
Our Young Warriors program is the premier ninja kids training program in the California Bay Area. Young Warriors has the all the kid activities that benefit your child’s health and fitness. Our obstacles build strength, endurance, balance, and coordination. All kids—regardless of physical ability—will benefit from participating in our obstacle-based fitness program. Whether your child is a budding sport star or a video-game fanatic, we know how to turn them into the next ninja warrior.
With Young Warriors, your kids will not only stay in shape, they’ll find a new outlet for fun and creativity. They’ll make friends and have a blast, and improve their overall health with every step, swing, climb, and jump!
WHY CHOOSE YOUNG WARRIORS
Since 2013, we’ve coached hundreds of ninja warriors and warrior princesses. Our certified CPR, first-aid, and Obstacle Specialist course designers know how to create a fun, challenging, but safe course for children ages 5 to 12. We use a unique formula that focuses on fun, not just fitness, to engage even the most-couch entrenched child. Classes are drop-in, no monthly membership required, so you can easily work within your family’s schedule. What could be more fun than letting your kids become an American Ninja Warrior?
Your kids won’t think they’re “exercising” or being “healthy” when they’re doing what they enjoy! We have a warped wall, peg board, climbing wall, slackline, quintuple steps, cargo net crawl, incline ramp, rope swing, monkey bars, trampolines, wall climbs and more!
In our classes, your kids will improve coordination, agility, and endurance, and lose body fat while building muscle through cross-training. All classes are 50 minutes, and include:
- Dynamic Warm-up to get the body ready for fun, fun, fun!
- Adventure run to build cardiovascular endurance, improve acceleration through sprinting, and instill teamwork through relays
- Obstacle course to teach invaluable life skills, including leadership, creativity, mental strength, problem-solving, self-confidence and teamwork
- Naturally, complex movement patterns to stimulate both cardiovascular and total body strength gains
Sign up for our Young Warriors classes by clicking the “Register Today” button.
Once you’ve registered your child, you can sit back and watch as your children re-engage themselves with physical activity, become healthier and fitter, and learn amazing and invaluable
AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR BIRTHDAY PARTIES
What’s better than one ninja warrior? Lots of ninja warriors! Check out our American Ninja Warrior birthday parties by clicking the button below.