Ninja Warriors Fall Camp
Ninja Warrior Fall Camp!
November 20, 21, and 22
About Fall Camp
Do your kids love American Ninja Warrior? Do they climb the door frames and vault off the couch? Do they love playgrounds and find anything outside to climb and jump from? Are you looking for something new and different to challenge your child? Then, send them to our in-person Ninja Warrior Sports Camps!
With us, they will learn skills and techniques pertaining to American Ninja Warrior, Parkour, Floor is Lava, Gymnastics, and other sports. For over a decade, King’s Camps and Fitness has been operating obstacle-based youth classes, programs, and camps, elevating the confidence, tenacity, and well-being of our community youth.
- Morning or Afternoon
- 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- 1:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Camp is 3 days
- Nov. 20, 21, and 22
PopularFull Day Camp$559
- Full Day Camp
- 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Camp is 3 Days
- Nov. 20, 21, and 22
We are excited about our 2022 Winter Camp. Registration is now open!
Camp is one week in duration and runs as a morning session (8:30 am-12:30.)
Winter Camp begins on 12/26/2022 with the last session on 12/30/2022.
Registration buttons and Details on camps are listed below.
Ninja Warrior Fall Camp Registration
- Camp dates are noted above with morning (8:30 am-12:00) or afternoon (1:-4:30) sessions or full-day camp.
- Registration must be done online through our website – links above. No walk-ins are permitted.
- Camp registration must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Children must be between 5 and 12+ years old at the time of the start of camp
- Children must bring their own snacks, water, and lunch
- There are NO refunds on camps, and we do not pro-rate tuition or provide for make-ups for missed days.
- Online waiver must be completed before your camp start date.
- For private Ninja Squads (groups of 10 or more) reservations, please email [email protected].
- If you have any questions, our staff will be available to assist you with camp registration. To reach them, simply fill out the form below with your preferences and a staff member will get back to you.
Looking for a place (other than your couch!) for your kids to get out their winter break energy, learn new skills and have a great time doing it?? Then, send them to our in-person Ninja Winter Camp! With us, they will learn skills and techniques pertaining to American Ninja Warrior, Parkour, Gymnastics, and other sports.
Camp is one week in duration and runs as morning sessions (8:30 am-12:30.) Our first camp session starts on 12/26/2022 with the last session on 12/30/2022.
- 1 week of camp, morning or afternoon sessions, ninja, parkour and more
July 4 Camp Week$273.00
- July 4th Week Only 4-day camp, July 5-8, morning or afternoon sessions, ninja, parkour and more
Ninja Warriors Winter Camp FAQS
IS PREVIOUS NINJA WARRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED?
- No! No previous experience is required. Our coaches are skilled at breaking down functional movements based on your own child’s level of ninja warrior development. So your child will have fun whether they are trying this for the first time, or have been coming to our Young Warrior’s program for years.
WHAT IS THE AGE RANGE FOR CAMPERS?
- Campers must be between the ages of 5 and 12+ yrs old to participate in camp. Your child will be grouped with similar children of age to ensure a fun and safe experience.
WHAT IS THE DAILY SCHEDULE?
- Camps are for children aged 5 to 12+. Each day has its own theme so that campers do not get bored. Themes include American Ninja Warrior, Parkour, Gymnastics, and Sports.
- Each day’s activities will include segments of skill instruction, obstacle courses based on the day’s skills, games, arts and crafts as well as some videos to relate the obstacles to the professional events and athletes
- In addition to skill-building, campers will play fun games including, but not limited to, nerf wars, arts & crafts, music and movement, and outdoor activities.
- Campers will take scheduled water, snack, and lunch breaks (lunch for the morning session only) to ensure their bodies can recharge after learning new techniques. All water, snacks, and lunch must be provided by the camper. No food or water will be provided on-site.
CAN I BOOK CAMP BY THE DAY, WEEK, OR MONTH?
- Camps are only offered in one-week increments. We reserve the right to cancel any camp that does not meet capacity or state and county guidelines. You will be notified 48 hours in advance of any cancellation.
CAN I STAY AND WATCH MY CHILD?
- Unfortunately, no.
- Time permitting, we may offer a small viewing segment at the end of certain camp days for parents so that they can see the activities and skills their children will develop at camp.
DO I PROVIDE FOOD AND WATER FOR MY CHILD?
- Yes. You must provide all snacks and water for your child.
DOES MY CHILD NEED TO WEAR A MASK?
- We will follow the State and County’s guidelines as they are published at the start of each week of camp
- If guidelines require the wearing of masks, all children and staff will be required to wear masks
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
- There are no refunds on summer camps for any reason, including sickness, nor are make-ups for missed day(s) available. In the event that you need to cancel a camp reservation or reschedule a session, requests must be made in writing to [email protected]. Requests to reschedule to another session will be considered and approved based on the current capacity of the requested sessions. Any reschedule requests are not guaranteed until confirmed by a staff member.
CAN I LEAVE MEDICATION WITH THE COACHES TO GIVE TO MY CHILD?
- Yes, but if your child requires medication, your child must be able to self-administer it. We do not administer medication; however, we will store it daily for your child. Please send us an email at [email protected] if your child will require daily medication. On the first day of camp, please feel free to speak to your child’s coach, who will help your child remember to take his or her medication at the appropriate time.
DO YOU OFFER BEFORE AND AFTER CARE?
- No. We are not offering before or after care for summer camps this year.