Ninja Warriors Summer Camps
Young Warriors Summer Camp
In-Person Ninja Warrior
Sports Summer Camps!
We are excited about our 2023 session of Summer Camps. Registration is now open!
Camps are one week in duration and run as morning sessions (8:30 am-12:30) and afternoon sessions (1:00 pm-4:30 pm.) Full-day camps are available by registering for both the morning and afternoon sessions. Our first camp session starts on 6/19/2023 with the last session on 8/14/202.
Registration buttons and Details on camps are listed below.
Back to work? Are your kids driving you crazy? Looking for a place (other than your couch!) for your kids to get out all of that energy and learn skills and techniques in the process? Then, send them to our in-person Ninja Warrior Sports Camps! With us, they will learn skills and techniques pertaining to American Ninja Warrior, Parkour, Gymnastics, and other sports.
Camps are one week in duration and run as morning sessions (8:30 am-12:30) and afternoon sessions (1:00 pm-4:30 pm.) Full-day camps are available by registering for both the morning and afternoon sessions. Our first camp session starts on 6/13/2022 with the last session on 8/15/2022.
$1150 per session
About Summer Camps
Do your kids love American Ninja Warrior? Do they climb the door frames and vault off the couch? Do they love playgrounds and find anything outside to climb and jump from? Are you looking for something new and different to challenge your child? Then, send them to our in-person Ninja Warrior Sports Camps! With us, they will learn skills and techniques pertaining to American Ninja Warrior, Parkour, Gymnastics, and other sports.
Camps are one week in duration and run as morning sessions (8:30 am-12:30) and afternoon sessions (1:00 pm-4:30 pm.)
Our camps are run in accordance with the state and/or county’s current guidelines, with general camp procedures as follow:
- Children must be between 5 and 12+ years old at the time of the start of camp
- Children must bring their own snacks, water, and lunch — for the morning session only
- Masks: Camps will follow the requirement of state and local government at the start of camp. As these requirements have proven to be in constant flux, we will start each week’s camp based on the guidelines published at the start of camp and for the duration of the given camp. These guidelines may change several times between the first and last camp.
- Our facility is professionally cleaned and additionally cleaned by our staff.
Ninja Warrior Summer Camp Registration
- Registration must be done online through our website. No walk-ins are permitted.
- Camp registration must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- There are NO refunds on camps, and we do not pro-rate tuition or provide make-ups for missed days.
- An online waiver must be completed before your camp start date.
- For private Ninja Squads (groups of 10 or more) reservations, please email [email protected]
- Our staff will assist you with camp registration if you have any questions. To reach them, fill out the form below with your preferences, and a staff member will get back to you.
- 1 week of camp, morning or afternoon sessions, ninja, parkour and more
July 4 Camp Week$273.00
- July 4th Week Only 4-day camp, July 5-8, morning or afternoon sessions, ninja, parkour and more
Ninja Warriors Summer Camp FAQS
IS PREVIOUS NINJA WARRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED?
- No! No previous experience is required. Our coaches are skilled at breaking down functional movements based on your own child’s level of ninja warrior development. So your child will have fun whether they are trying this for the first time, or have been coming to our Young Warrior’s program for years.
WHAT IS THE AGE RANGE FOR CAMPERS?
- Campers must be between the ages of 5 and 12+ yrs old to participate in camp. Your child will be grouped with similar children of age to ensure a fun and safe experience.
WILL KIDS BE BROKEN UP IN TO AGE GROUPS?
- Kids will be broken into a variety of different groups throughout camp. It is our goal for kids of similar ages to socialize together and forge friendships throughout camp. Age however is not an indicator of skill or ability and many times younger and older kids may be pared up due to their skill and ability as well as their need to work on certain skills and obstacles.
WHAT IS THE DAILY SCHEDULE?
- Camps are for children aged 5 to 12+. Each day has its own theme so that campers do not get bored. Themes include American Ninja Warrior, Parkour, Gymnastics, and Sports.
- Each day’s activities will include segments of skill instruction, obstacle courses based on the day’s skills, games, arts and crafts, as well as some videos to relate the obstacles to the professional events and athletes.
- In addition to skill-building, campers will play fun games including, but not limited to, nerf wars, arts & crafts, music and movement, and outdoor activities.
- Campers will take scheduled water, snack, and lunch breaks (lunch for the morning session only) to ensure their bodies can recharge after learning new techniques. The camper must provide all water, snacks, and lunch. No food or water will be offered on-site except for a water cooler to refill reusable water bottles.
CAN I BOOK CAMP BY THE DAY, WEEK, OR MONTH?
- Camps are only offered in one-week increments. We reserve the right to cancel any camp that does not meet capacity or state and county guidelines. You will be notified 48 hours in advance of any cancellation.
CAN I SIGN UP FOR BOTH A MORNING AND AFTERNOON SESSION?
- Yes. However, you must register for BOTH sessions
- Please inform your child coach on the first day of class that you have registered for a full day
CAN I STAY AND WATCH MY CHILD?
- Unfortunately, no.
- Time permitting, we may offer a small viewing segment at the end of the week of camps on Friday for parents so that they can see the activities and skills their children will develop at camp.
DO I PROVIDE FOOD AND WATER FOR MY CHILD?
- Yes. You must provide all snacks and water for your child.
DOES MY CHILD NEED TO WEAR A MASK?
- We will follow the State and County’s guidelines as they are published at the start of each week of camp
- If guidelines require the wearing of masks, all children and staff will be required to wear masks
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
- There are no refunds on summer camps for any reason, including sickness. In the event that you need to cancel a camp reservation or reschedule a session, requests must be made in writing to [email protected] Requests to reschedule to another session will be considered and approved based on the current capacity of the requested sessions. Requests to reschedule are not guaranteed until confirmed by a staff member.
- We do not offer Make Up Days for missed days of camp, regardless of the reason the camper missed the day of camp.
CAN I LEAVE MEDICATION WITH THE COACHES TO GIVE TO MY CHILD?
- Yes, but if your child requires medication, your child must be able to self-administer it. We do not administer medication; however, we will store it daily for your child. Please send us an email at [email protected] if your child will require daily medication. On the first day of camp, please feel free to speak to your child’s coach, who will help your child remember to take his or her medication at the appropriate time.
DO YOU OFFER BEFORE AND AFTER CARE?
- No. We are not offering before or after care for summer camps this year.
Our Young Warriors program is the premier ninja kids training program in the California Bay Area. Young Warriors has the all the kid activities that benefit your child’s health and fitness. Our obstacles build strength, endurance, balance, and coordination. All kids—regardless of physical ability—will benefit from participating in our obstacle-based fitness program. Whether your child is a budding sport star or a video-game fanatic, we know how to turn them into the next ninja warrior.
With Young Warriors, your kids will not only stay in shape, they’ll find a new outlet for fun and creativity. They’ll make friends and have a blast, and improve their overall health with every step, swing, climb, and jump!
WHY CHOOSE YOUNG WARRIORS
Since 2013, we’ve coached hundreds of ninja warriors and warrior princesses. Our certified CPR, first-aid, and Obstacle Specialist course designers know how to create a fun, challenging, but safe course for children ages 5 to 12. We use a unique formula that focuses on fun, not just fitness, to engage even the most-couch entrenched child. Classes are drop-in, no monthly membership required, so you can easily work within your family’s schedule. What could be more fun than letting your kids become an American Ninja Warrior?
Your kids won’t think they’re “exercising” or being “healthy” when they’re doing what they enjoy! We have a warped wall, peg board, climbing wall, slackline, quintuple steps, cargo net crawl, incline ramp, rope swing, monkey bars, trampolines, wall climbs and more!
In our classes, your kids will improve coordination, agility, and endurance, and lose body fat while building muscle through cross-training. All classes are 50 minutes, and include:
- Dynamic Warm-up to get the body ready for fun, fun, fun!
- Adventure run to build cardiovascular endurance, improve acceleration through sprinting, and instill teamwork through relays
- Obstacle course to teach invaluable life skills, including leadership, creativity, mental strength, problem-solving, self-confidence and teamwork
- Naturally, complex movement patterns to stimulate both cardiovascular and total body strength gains
Sign up for our Young Warriors classes by clicking the “Register Today” button.
Once you’ve registered your child, you can sit back and watch as your children re-engage themselves with physical activity, become healthier and fitter, and learn amazing and invaluable
AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR BIRTHDAY PARTIES
What’s better than one ninja warrior? Lots of ninja warriors! Check out our American Ninja Warrior birthday parties by clicking the button below.