OBSTACLE COURSE TRAINING CAMP
LEARN THE TECHNIQUES NEEDED TO DOMINATE YOUR NEXT OBSTACLE COURSE RACE
OUR NEXT TRAINING CAMP DATE(S)
Our next Obstacle Course Training Camp is not currently scheduled. We will post updates for the next training camp here once it they become available.
About THE OBSTACLE COURSE TRAINING CAMP
The Obstacle Course Training Camp is designed specifically to teach you the skills and techniques to successfully overcome the obstacles at OCR races such as Spartan Race, Tough Mudder, Savage Race, Terrain Race, Rugged Maniac, Gladiator Rock n’ Run, and OCR World Championships.
The camp is taught by SGX-certified and Spartan Obstacle Specialists (SOS) who are also seasoned OCR athletes who know what it takes to compete in OCR races.
During the camp, you will receive:
- SGX and SOS-certified coaching
- Hands-on experience with the obstacles
- Skills and techniques to improve obstacle efficiency
- Strength training geared at improving your grip strength
- Written material with step-by-step obstacle tips and tricks
- Access to a private group for discussion and questions
- A final exam to test your training
- On-going, discounted pricing for our OCR Training nights
Sessions are as follows:
- Class 1: Work with Tires, Pulls, and Sleds
- Class 2: Rope Climbs, Monkey Bars, Twister and Multi-Rig
- Class 3: Wall Climbs, Wall traverses & Ramps
- Class 4: Heavy Carries, Bucket, Bags and Stones
- Class 5: Final Exam
To successfully complete an OCR race, our philosophy is you need to “train for the race, not at the race.” This is why we’ve carefully crafted our training camp to provide you with hands-on experience with the major obstacles you will encounter at OCR races, such as Spartan Race. During the camp, you will get hands on experience with the following obstacles.
4ft and 8ft Walls
The Royal Wedge (aka Olympus)
Balance Beam & Slack Line
Remember: Train For The Race, Not At The Race!
Ready to learn how to dominate your next OCR race?