VIRTUAL WARRIOR BOOT CAMP
Virtual Warrior Boot Camp
King’s Camps and Fitness has taken its award-winning Boot Camp program online for those that are not able to make it into our facility or want the same great workouts from their homes, work or place of travel. Workouts are designed as bodyweight workouts; however, equipment may be used and will be mentioned where appropriate. Now you can get use out of that treadmill, old dumbbells and TRX straps.
Workouts are provided to members enrolled in the virtual program in a variety of ways.
- Live classes are hosted on a regular schedule and may be attended by all
- On-Demand classes are made available to all members each day including
- Workout posters are provided with all the details of the workout, timing, and exercises so that you may print them out or display them on a screen or cast them to a TV if working out on your own
- Workout videos from our coaches talk to you about the workout, reiterating the timing and what to expect. Our coaches will all demonstrate the exercises so there is no confusion on how to complete the movements. In these videos, our coaches will also provide modifications and progressions as appropriate
- Weekly check in’s with our coaches is available to make sure you are keeping on track with your goals and to keep you accountable.
- Members are added to our private Facebook group to converse, share, and be motivated by our coaches and our community.
If you are already a member of our regular Warrior Boot Camp classes, you may add our Virtual Warrior Boot Camp to your membership so when away or traveling you will never miss another workout.